The overall structure of our building is beginning to take shape as we assemble all of our pieces. We finished cleaning all of our triangles and began zip tying long strands together making sure to follow the numbering system we had originally set up when we plotted each piece. However, in order to preserve the transparency of each of our pieces we decided to keep our structure inside until the final steps of the assembly process. This presented some challenges because there is a limited amount of studio space to assemble each of the strands which are not independently self-supporting. We solved this problem by hanging a portion of our structure from our studio’s ceiling using mason line and supporting it from underneath with a piece of wood. It still remains for us to put each of our pieces together in our site. But for now, we look forward to a successful Wednesday.